A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Mignot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Mignot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mignot graduated from Universite De Paris.
Dr. Mignot has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Jean-Marie Mignot MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel J. Mignot practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Mignot has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Mignot practices Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.