A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mojtahedian graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mojtahedian has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mojtahedian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian practice?
Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pico Rivera, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles General Practitioners, and Los Angeles Neurologists.