Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian
Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Pico Rivera, CA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Mojtahedian is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, East Los Angeles Doctors Hospital and Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital. Dr. Mojtahedian has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Family Medicine, General Practice
Diamond Bar, CA
Dr. Jonathan Drysdale
Los Angeles, CA 0.34 mi16
Dr. Blanca Galapon
Los Angeles, CA 0.34 mi48