A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mojtahedian
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mojtahedian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mojtahedian graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mojtahedian has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian practices General Practice near Pico Rivera, CA.
See Pico Rivera General Practitioners.