A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mojtahedian
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mojtahedian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mojtahedian graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mojtahedian has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian practices General Practice near Pico Rivera, CA.
See Pico Rivera General Practitioners.