A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mojtahedian
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mojtahedian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mojtahedian graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mojtahedian has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian practices General Practice near Pico Rivera, CA.
See Pico Rivera General Practitioners.