A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Nidhiry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Nidhiry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Nidhiry, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nidhiry graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. Nidhiry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Russell County Hospital
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Abraham Nidhiry MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel A. Nidhiry practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Nidhiry has 9 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Nidhiry practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Russell Springs, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, KY and Harrodsburg, KY.
See Russell Springs Internists, Russell Springs Hematologists, and Russell Springs Oncologists.