Dr. Emmanuel Nwumeh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

October 12th, 2016
Mrs
Excellence coordination of care, follow up & diagnosis in conjunction with 4 other Dr's

May 3rd, 2014
Fantastic Provider!
I have never had a family doctor that listened and cared so much about the issues I was having. Since seeing Dr. Nwumeh, I have finally found a way to manage an issue that I have had for over 5 years without any results from previous providers. I will recommend him to everyone I know.

August 14th, 2012
Great Doctor!
A few months ago I found out my Family Doctor was not with J.D. Medical anymore,I was shocked to hear this,they had said he just up and left,as dissipointed as I was they said I would have to choose another Doctor,Well I was seeing Dr,Karuparty yesterday and I told him I miss my Family Doctor and its hard to choose another Doctor especially one that meets Dr,Nwumehs Standards,He said Dr Nwumeh id still practicing ,I was so excited to find this out,He told me where he was located and I went directly there to see him,Just to let everyone know,this Doctor is the most,KIND,SINCERE CAREING PROFFESIONAL,FULL OH HEART FOR HIS PATIENTS.ETC..I WOULD RECCOMEND HIM TO EVERYONE i KNOW THIS BECAUSE I APPRECIATE MY Family Doctor and I hope he never leaves the QC>Great to have you back DR,Nwumeh.

April 6th, 2011
Striaght Forward
Doctor Nwumeh is straight forward in his approach and TX. He listens to his patients needs and makes sound treatment decisions base on the patients imput for the given medical needs. Doctor Nwumeh checks the patients medical history and based on that in my opinion he makes sound choices of medical TX.

April 4th, 2011
Dr. Nwumeh is a professional and has a sense of humor. I don't feel like he thinks he is better than anyone, very friendly, kind, and well mannered. Thanks doc!

September 15th, 2009