A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Obafemi-Ajayi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Obafemi-Ajayi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Obafemi-Ajayi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Obafemi-Ajayi graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Obafemi-Ajayi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Johns Hospital - Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel A Obafemi-Ajayi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel A. Obafemi-Ajayi practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Obafemi-Ajayi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Obafemi-Ajayi practices Pediatrics near Lebanon, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Lebanon Pediatricians.