Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 24th, 2014

Dr's report contained many inaccuracies. Dr made incorrect assumptions. Dr unkind and insensitive.

BEWARE!!! show details BEWARE!!!
Jan 25th, 2014

Dr. Emmanuel N. Obianwu, MD is paid by insurance companies to report a patient no longer needs health care after an office visit of under five minutes. He is also NOT allowed to practice in any hospital in the state of MI. I'm not sure when he decided $ was worth breaking the oath and ethics he was made to take at the beginning of his career, but he has chosen to do so at this point in his career. BEWARE!!!

2nd opinion for employer show details 2nd opinion for employer
Jan 22nd, 2014

I was a bit pessimistic after reading online reviews before my appointment. However, I was pleasantly surprised with Dr. Obianwu and his bedside manner. He listened to me and treated me like a human being and not a number. The Dr. was late for the appointment (due to spending time with a family after a surgery), but his assistant was very professional and warm hearted. I was pleased by the Dr. and his findings on my evaluation.

second opinion evaluation show details second opinion evaluation
Aug 15th, 2012

The Dr. was very professional and thorough. I was a bit leary at first because of one of the reviews that I had read prior to my visit. Dr. Obianwu is one of the kindest and most personable Dr's I have ever met! His office at 5119 w. bristol rd is clean and his receptionist is very people friendly. Even though I was sent to him by the Dept of Labor I felt that I was treated fairly and honestly by him. Best regards, Cindy August 15, 2012

Nov 30th, 2011

DR . EMMANUEL OBIANWU IS A RETIRED IME INSURANCE COMPANY DOCTOR .

Not in business show details Not in business
Jul 22nd, 2011

The phone number to reach him is disconnected? What!