A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Odi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Odi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Odi graduated from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
Dr. Odi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Odi MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel Odi practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Odi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Odi practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.