A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Okolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Okolo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Okolo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Okolo graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Okolo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Okolo MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel Okolo practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Okolo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Okolo practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.