A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Oriahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Oriahi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Oriahi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oriahi graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oriahi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Nkonye Oriahi MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel N. Oriahi practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Oriahi has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmanuel Oriahi practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.