A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Oriahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Oriahi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Oriahi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oriahi graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oriahi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oriahi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans