A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Peprah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Peprah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Peprah graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Peprah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
- Jacobi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peprah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel K. Peprah practice?
Dr. Emmanuel Peprah practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Shirley, NY.
See Bronx Internists.