A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Peprah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Peprah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Peprah graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Peprah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
- Jacobi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Kwarteng Peprah MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel K. Peprah practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Peprah has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmanuel Peprah practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.