A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Quaidoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Quaidoo, Allergist & Immunologist, Rheumatologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quaidoo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Quaidoo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Quaidoo graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Quaidoo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Adolphus Quaidoo MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel A. Quaidoo practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Quaidoo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Quaidoo practices Allergy & Immunology and Rheumatology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fairport, NY.
See Rochester Allergists and Rochester Rheumatologists.