A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Reyes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reyes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Rivera Reyes MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel R. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Reyes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Reyes practices Internal Medicine near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Internists.