Dr. Emmanuel Sackey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 15th, 2015
He is amazing we've been going to him for 16 years now we love him!

September 23rd, 2013
AWESOME Doctors and PAs
We changed to this office of medical professionals after talkign with our doctor's office staff. So glad we did as she is truly being taken care of now. She has a huge fear of doctors due to the first set of docs she was subjected to but they are very kind, caring, patient and show her everything they are doing and they go slowly so she can have time to absorb it all. They always talk to us about diagnosis, ask if we have questions and really listen to us and our concerns. AWESOME PEOPLE!!!!

November 27th, 2012
he sucks bad

March 28th, 2011
Love the Doctor Hate The Lady That Does The Billing
The office staff at this doctors office is all very friendly, they care about their patients, they always have the right diagnosis, and they are very gentle with the children. The only thing I have ever had a problem with at this office is the lady in the Billing Room. She is one of the rudest ladies I have ever spoken to. My son was real sick one day and I had changed his insurance from Medicaid to Tricare (when I got married and my husband put us on his insurance) and she refused to allow my child to be seen because she said tricare doesnt pay fast enough, I even offered to pay for the visit cash if I needed that he was super sick and needed to see the doctor, she refused to allow the visit even though they accepted Tricare she just didnt want to deal with the collecting. I switched doctors because of her. Other than her I think this is one of the best doctors you can ever think about going to. They are truley caring and kind!