A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Sarmiento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Sarmiento is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarmiento
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarmiento Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Sarmiento, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarmiento graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Sarmiento has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel U Sarmiento MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel U. Sarmiento practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Sarmiento has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Sarmiento practices Allergy & Immunology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Allergists.