A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Sarmiento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Sarmiento is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Sarmiento, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarmiento graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Sarmiento has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Ubaldo Sarmiento MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel U. Sarmiento practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Sarmiento has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Sarmiento practices Allergy & Immunology near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC and Piedmont, SC.
See Spartanburg Allergists.