A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Schenkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Schenkman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Schenkman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenkman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Schenkman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Michael Schenkman MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel M. Schenkman practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Schenkman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Schenkman practices Urology near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jervis, NY.
See Goshen Urologists.