A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Schenkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Schenkman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Schenkman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenkman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Schenkman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schenkman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel M. Schenkman practice?
Dr. Emmanuel Schenkman practices Urology near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jervis, NY and Monticello, NY.
See Goshen Urologists.