Dr. Emmanuel Schenkman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emmanuel Schenkman?

Underwhelmed

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Saw him for difficulty urinating recommended flowmax. Never did prostate exam, (60+ yr male) refused to order prostate sonogram. Never did anything but basic urinalysis.

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Dr Schenkman treated my husband in the ER of Arden Hill Hospital almost 16 yrs ago, and diagnosed kidney cancer. He recommended Dr Mohammed Choudhury of Westchester Med Ctr, and to date my husband is still alive. I thank Dr Schenkman everyday for his wisdom and knowledge.

Posted on May 30th, 2014

The office staff and nurse was nice. I fell like the doctor did not listen to me, he brushed me off and rushed me out of the office. I would not recommended him to my friends or family.

Very caring, kind, calm, accommodating and professional

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

My husband had just had disturbing news from his primary and we were referred to Dr. Schenkman. We called the office for an appointment and were offered a dated about 1 and 1/2 weeks away. I told the women that my husband was very nervous and she was able to fit him in the next day. Although the diagnosis was upsetting to us, Dr. Schenkman's concerning and calming nature helped tremendously as we worked through the process. He and his office did anything they could to make a difficult time easier. We found his office to be clean and modern and his staff professional and a pleasure to deal with.

Posted on June 27th, 2009

the office was filthy , and before a procedure the nurse piked garbage off the floor, than later handed the Dr a sterile catheter

Posted on September 15th, 2017