Dr. Emmanuel Siaw MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

February 4th, 2016
Thankful a competent Doctor was able to take time to assess my daughter.
Dr. Siaw too his time and performed the most in depth H&P my daughter has ever had. He took time to listen and answer questions thoroughly. He took time explaining needed procedures and made sure that not only that I was content but that my 15 yo was as well!

October 28th, 2014
Concerned Arizona Resident
Please use extreme caution if your child/children are a patient of Dr. Siaw. A parent's right should be to seek a second opinion if the parent is concerned with the proposed course of treatment. He will call CPS and have your child/children removed from a loving home to benefit his own agenda. Please read this information and then decide if see this doctor is worth the risk!

October 28th, 2014
Not to be trusted
He has his own agenda...and it is not your child's well being!

January 27th, 2014
Love Dr. Siaw! It took many doctors to diagnose my daughter. Dr. Siaw was the one who figured it out and she was being treated immediately! We have been with him for about 3 and 1/2 years now. She is finally thriving!

February 28th, 2013
Great doctor
I felt compelled to write a review for Dr. Siaw after reading the only other review, which gave him one star. Dr. Siaw has taken excellent care of my two daughters, who have a chronic condition. He diagnosed them quickly and accuracy because of his care and attention to detail. He always spends plenty of time with us during our office visits and answers all of our questions patiently and thoroughly. He has called me after hours a number of times to discuss lab results. We like him so much we are following him to his new location, which is very far from our house. He is worth the drive. He is a wonderful, thorough and caring doctor, and his staff is first-rate.

November 28th, 2011
thinks he knows it all
He would not listen, were asked for background, when not allow a 2nd opinion or consult, relies too much on charts and graphs instead of patient and patient's history. Has no problem in calling child protective services if you disagree or miss an appointment. In my opinion, were not returned unless forced to.