Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

2.5

Patient show details Patient
Oct 7th, 2015

This doctor was very friendly and helpful. He did not rush when examining me. He took the time to get to know me. Gave me advise about my health and even provided some pamphlets for me to read at home. I came in with a simple concern and walked out feeling better just by the interaction I had with this doc! His staff were welcoming and informed me that the wait would at times be long but the care is always optimal ! For my follow up visit I even got a phone call reminder the day before; which for someone like myself is very much needed. The staff was able to to provide me information in regards to my health insurance that I was not aware of! I have high blood pressure and high sugar and they provide their patients with a nutritionist and a diabetic educator, I think once a month. My daughter who is a teenage goes to him too! which is very convenient!

worst doctor show details worst doctor
Nov 14th, 2013

Dr. Emmanuel St Louis. This is a doctor who is practicing for money. you can tell he is a private practitioner and he knows how to make money. When I went for a regular physical and told him that I occasionally get this intense headache, he immediately tells you that I had made the appointment on that day for a routine check up, so for the headache issue to be addressed, I need to make another appointment. I understand you cannot address all issues on one day, but this was the only issue I brought up as a concern. He interrupted me while I was on my second sentence and said make another appointment. He hardly did any physical exam other than put the stethoscope on my chest for 2 seconds. It took hardly 5 minutes for him to get my history and finish my "physical" so i don't think it was the time factor.

above average show details above average
Oct 15th, 2012

would recommend this doctorthe wait is sometime longbut worth it