Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emmanuel Tavan
Dr. Emmanuel Tavan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with other offices in Gresham, OR and Portland, OR (and 1 other location). He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tavan is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Emmanuel Tavan has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Emmanuel Tavan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Sarah Dervan
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0 mi16
Dr. Matthew Karulf
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Portland, OR 0 mi15
Dr. Frank Kurz
Portland, OR 0 mi36