A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Ubinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Ubinas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubinas graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Ubinas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Edguardo Ubinas MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel E. Ubinas practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Ubinas has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmanuel Ubinas practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.