A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Ugbarugba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Ugbarugba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Ugbarugba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugbarugba graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Ugbarugba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Johns Hospital - Lebanon
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel E Ugbarugba MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel E. Ugbarugba practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Ugbarugba has 6 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Ugbarugba practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, MO and Ozark, MO.
See Springfield Internists.