A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Valery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Valery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Valery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valery graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Valery has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel DR Valery MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel D. Valery practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Valery has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Valery practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.