Dr. Emmanuel Zervos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emmanuel Zervos?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Emmanuel Zervos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2015

My exeriance with Dr. Zorvos was most professional. He's a talented surgeon and obviously dedicated to his profession. Can highly recommend him.

October 7th, 2013

Surgery and follow-up

Dr. Zervos presented details of my condition to me, the surgical treatment required and did not hold back anything concerning the prognosis of my disease . In addition to his professionalism and competence, Dr. Zervos makes me feel like part of his family. A truly great physician.

September 4th, 2013

Was referred to this physician as he "was at the top of the food chain" He referred me to HIS mentor at Duke because he was referring me "to the very top level of the food chain now, you are being referred as somebody!" Testing was completed by the Duke physician, which I admire, but would not keep me as a patient due to the "referral" by Dr Zervos. SO I was referred back to Dr Zervos for further/follow up care. "The risks outweigh the benefits" of a surgery for me. So I was to be referred to a specialist for pain control. The office staff and his permission to do so took 2 weeks to even put in the referral. Medication for pain control denied by Dr Zervos because "he does not give pain medicine out to patients unless he does some type of surgery on them" Ridiculous. Told "that is for your primary medical doctor to handle" Really? It was a rare and complicated surgery, many years ago, that I am now having issues with and why I was referred to this supposed wonderful surgeon. Let's just say he is NOT empathetic, obviously arrogant surgeon, and I would hate to have him "cut me open" because he would not care if I was in pain or not. So to all you that have no other options for surgery, may God Bless you and comfort you because I truly do not think this surgeon would care about your pain level or distress.

May 28th, 2013

wife

Not enough space to say about all the great and wonderful treatment provided by Dr. Zervos and his team...He takes time with you, never in a rush and wants you to fully understand what he is saying...He came to see my husband everyday and also told him, I will not go out of town on a conference if I feel you are in any danger...When he did come back he came straight to visit Kenny...He was exactly what we were looking for. Someone to guide us, inform us The nurses on the floor my husband was on told us Dr. Zervos's patient do better than the other docs and I can believe that. We thought 10 to 12 days hospital stay and my husband was out in 6...I am so thankful every day for him and his knowledge

November 16th, 2012

WONDERFUL, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND TALKS TO YOU, NOT AT YOU...CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM...FEEL HE TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND WORKS TO PROVIDE THE BEST CARE

April 27th, 2017