Learn more about Dr. Emmel Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmel Golden is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmel Golden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Golden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Golden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emmel B. Golden practice?
Dr. Emmel Golden practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Collierville, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Pulmonologists, Memphis Urgent Care Centers, and Memphis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.