A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmel Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmel Golden is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golden
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Golden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmel Golden, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Golden has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmel B Golden MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmel B. Golden practice?
- Dr. Emmel Golden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emmel Golden practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Pulmonologists and Memphis Critical Care Practitioners.