A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmet Keeffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmet Keeffe is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keeffe
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmet Keeffe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Failure (Acute)
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeffe graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Keeffe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmet Britton Keeffe MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Emmet B. Keeffe practice?
- Dr. Emmet Keeffe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emmet Keeffe practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Gastroenterologists.