A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmet Kenney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmet Kenney, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenney
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kenney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmet Kenney, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenney graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Kenney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Innovis Health
- Prairie ST Johns
- Meritcare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmet Michael Kenney MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Emmet M. Kenney practice?
- Dr. Emmet Kenney has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmet Kenney practices Psychiatry near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Psychiatrists.