A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmet Kenney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmet Kenney, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmet Kenney, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenney graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Kenney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Innovis Health
- Prairie ST Johns
- Meritcare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmet Michael Kenney MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Emmet M. Kenney practice?
- Dr. Emmet Kenney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emmet Kenney practices Psychiatry near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Bismarck, ND and Moorhead, MN.
See Fargo Psychiatrists.