Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emmett Bell Jr
Dr. Emmett Bell Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, TN, with other offices in Memphis, TN and Memphis, TN (and 1 other location). He has 60 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Bell is affiliated with Methodist Fayette Hospital, Nea Medical Center and Le Bonheur Children'S Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Emmett Bell Jr has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Emmett Bell Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.
Dr. Peter Yates Whitehead
Germantown, TN 0 mi25
Dr. Gilbert Herren
Germantown, TN 0.07 mi12
Dr. Tony Wright
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Germantown, TN 0.07 mi23