A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmett Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmett Boyle, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyle graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Boyle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmett T Boyle FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Emmett T. Boyle practice?
- Dr. Emmett Boyle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emmett Boyle practices Urology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Archbold, OH and Bowling Green, OH.
See Toledo Urologists.