A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmett Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmett Boyle, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyle graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Boyle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance