Dr. Emmett Branigan MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Bellingham, WA

• Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2015
My experience with Dr. Branigan and his staff was always great! Everyone in the office is very friendly and always made me and my Husband feel comfortable and welcome. They were always helpful anytime we had a question or needed to talk with anyone about our situation. Dr. Branigan pin pointed our problems very fast and started with treatment promptly. My only regret was that we didn't start with him earlier.

February 2nd, 2015
Bellilngham IVF
I'm happy to say that I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant with my second baby thanks to Dr. Branigan and his amazing staff. After trying to conceive on our own for four years, we went to Bellingham IVF desperate for help. Not only did I feel safe, cared for and understood, I was pregnant within a few short months. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this practice. My son is the light of my life and I feel forever indebted to them for helping us create a family. If you are struggling with infertility, give them a call! They are also less expensive than some of the large outfits down south because they run a small local practice with one doctor and one nurse coordinator. I loved seeing and building a relationship with my caregivers through this emotional and nerve wracking time as opposed to seeing a different person at each appt. Dr. B and his team are truly the best and I would highly recommend them to anyone ready to start a family.

August 14th, 2011
IUI vs. IVF difference
My consultation with the doctor was very informative and I felt like he spent a lot of time with me. My husband and I had alreaded decided to only go as far as IUI, and the doc was really pushing for IVF even though we are both fairly young with unexplained infertility. I felt like the kindness and caring really dropped off when he realized we weren't going for the big money procedures. I was in and out of the clinic fast with little procedural explanation. I really felt like a second class patient.

May 28th, 2010
Best experience in TTC!
Trying to conceive without intervention wasn't working. I called Dr. Branigan's office to get some help and Karen was able to schedule me for a consult later that same week! Dr. B spent about an hour talking to me about the technology, science, and success rates for the different services they provide as well as a thorough discussion about our medical history and expectations. Our first two treatment cycles were meds and injectibles. We added IUI on our third cycle and it worked the first try! We are 10 weeks along and thrilled. Everyone at Dr. B's office were genuinely just as thrilled! The entire staff is wonderful. The fees are extremely reasonable. Much less costly than I expected. Couldn't have dreamed of a better experience!

March 10th, 2016