A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmett Chapital:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmett Chapital is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmett Chapital, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapital graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chapital has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Touro Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmett Bernard Chapital MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emmett B. Chapital practice?
- Dr. Emmett Chapital has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmett Chapital practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Cardiologists.