Dr. Emmett Cooper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emmett Cooper?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Emmett Cooper?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2016

Dr Cooper is extremely knowledgeable ,yet easy to talk to , He inspired me to begin making healthy decisions regarding my life and health .

April 1st, 2015

Caring compassionate doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Cooper's for a little while now. He is very compassionate and very understanding of this disease that so many others don't understand. With out his help I don't know where I would be today. My life is great today because he genuinely cares and had the desire to help me. I could never be able to thank him enough for giving me my life back. Any one suffering from addiction wanting to get help I highly recommend getting in contact with Dr. Copper. I promise you he will not let you down.

April 30th, 2013

Road to recovery :-D

I have been a patient of Dr. Cooper and his associates for 10 months . He saved my life gave me freedom and has caused me to see the light . I was addicted to pain pills for 6 yrs tried to walk away from my addiction cold turkey and it just made me want to end my life to many times to mention. It took sometime for me to realize that addiction is a disease and I was not going to be able to make it without the help of others ! And that's when i met Dr. cooper . He gave me the confidence I needed to pull myself together and get back on track . For that my children and myself are very thankful for his services.

April 20th, 2012

#@$@&###&&&&&&&&&&&

good doc but trying to contact him is ridiculious

July 30th, 2011

kentucky

You couldnt ask for any one better. He is very kind patience doctor very intelligent, will work with u. You dont have to deal with receponist and nurses,he is more one on one. If you need to talk to him you will have his number i dont know that many doctor do that.. good luck and look him up, he was my doctor 3 years..... I even drove to ohio another state to see him, its well worth the money and extra time you get better care....!!!!!!!!!!!

September 30th, 2010

Great Doctor!

Doctor Cooper's time and dedication to my care and well being has allowed me to transform from a man in active addiction, into a sucessful young executive. I owe alot of my sucess to the continued support of his practice. Thanks Doctor!

September 16th, 2010

Saving My Life!!

I have several mental & physical issues. With out this DR I wouldn't be where I am today. Thank You For being there!!

September 9th, 2017