A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmett Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmett Cox is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Cox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmett Cox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Emmett Cox practice?
- Dr. Emmett Cox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emmett Cox practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pedro, CA and Downey, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons and Long Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.