A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmett Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmett Cox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmett Cox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Emmett Cox practice?
- Dr. Emmett Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmett Cox practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro Orthopedic Surgeons and San Pedro Surgeons.