A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmett Mackan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmett Mackan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackan graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Mackan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mackan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emmett R. Mackan practice?
Dr. Emmett Mackan practices Surgery near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Surgeons.