A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmett McComiskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmett McComiskey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McComiskey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. McComiskey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
- Fairway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmett Colin McComiskey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Emmett C. McComiskey practice?
- Dr. Emmett McComiskey has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmett McComiskey practices Ophthalmology near Covington, LA.
See Covington Ophthalmologists.