Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emmett Mckenzie
Dr. Emmett Mckenzie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Mckenzie is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston, Texas Children's Hospital and St Luke's Episcopal Hospital. Dr. Mckenzie has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Emmett Mckenzie has the following 4 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Emmett Mckenzie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Roy Rajan
Pediatrics, Otolaryngology, General Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Kirk Kanter
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Brian Kogon
Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi21