A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmett Mcwoods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmett Mcwoods is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcwoods graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Mcwoods has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmett J Mcwoods MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Emmett J. Mcwoods practice?
- Dr. Emmett Mcwoods has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmett Mcwoods practices General Practice near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City General Practitioners.