Dr. Emmett Willis IV MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 2 reviews

October 2nd, 2013
A sorry excuse
This man is a sorry excuse of a doctor. He has no bed side manners. He is very poor way with working with children. I wouldn't take my dog to this man.

October 1st, 2013
Dr. Willis
Dr. Willis is one of the most incompetent doctors I have seen in awhile. He forms his own diagnosis and does not listen to what you have to say. My 2-year-old son was breaking out all over on his skin. My wife and I did not know what it was but suspected it was either a bite or some type of allergy. Well, he said repeatedly, 'it is not an infection or bite...it is not an infection or bite." But we asked repeatedly what is wrong with him...is it an allergic reaction? He would never answer our question. He would just say his above statement repeatedly. Lot of the rash was gone by the time we got to the ER because we lived an hour away, but we showed him pictures, but he never acknowledged anything we showed him or told him. My wife got very frustrated with him and asked him if he was a doctor. How does he handles difficult situations? He says nothing and walks out.