A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmie Myint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myint
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Myint Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmie Myint, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Myint graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Myint has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmie Y Myint DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmie Y. Myint practice?
- Dr. Emmie Myint has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmie Myint practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.