A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmie Myint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmie Myint, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Myint graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Myint has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmie Y Myint DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmie Y. Myint practice?
- Dr. Emmie Myint has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmie Myint practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.