Emmy Fernandez Is this you?

Metastatic Melanoma

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 8th, 2017

Kind, knowledgeable and thorough Dr.

I recently visited Dr. Graber at her office on Stuart Street and I couldn't believe how excellent the care and advice she gave me was. She was a great listener, was conservative with her approach, and made herself available (if I were to need her for additional questions) and let me know that she would be on call. I was frightened when I first made my (emergency) appointment, and she was very soothing, and put my fears to rest. It's very scary when there is something wrong with your body, but a great Doctor like Dr. Graber can help to assuage your fears.

January 18th, 2017