A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmy Graber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmy Graber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmy Graber, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Graber graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Graber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
- SkinCare Physicians of Chestnut Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmy M Graber FAAD and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Emmy M. Graber practice?
- Dr. Emmy Graber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emmy Graber practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.