A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emory Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emory Alexander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center, The
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emory Jevode Alexander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emory J. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Emory Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Emory Alexander practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Surgeons.