A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emory Alexander is Satisfactory. Dr. Alexander has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center, The
- ST Francis Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Emory Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emory J. Alexander practice?
Dr. Emory Alexander practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Emerson Alexander, Dr. Emery Alexander