A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Emory Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clarence E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Clarence Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Milledgeville, GA.
See Macon Orthopedic Surgeons.