A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Emory Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clarence E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Clarence Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Macon, GA.
See Macon Orthopedic Surgeons.