Dr. Emory Smith III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emory Smith III?

best I've ever had

Posted on March 24th, 2013

He talks and listens, works hard to adjustment prescriptions for my situation, is a gentleman scholar. cared well for my father, informing what needed to be done or what choices we had. I have referred 3 friends to him, and they are well pleased. My husband went to him, where they handled his multiple issues, or referred him to a specialist.

Review from a medical professional

Posted on December 13th, 2010

Don't waste your time. I was with him office for almost 2 hours for 3 simple prescription refills and no major health problems. He spent the first hour talking about himself and bragging on the "important" people he knew. He was alot more impressed with himself than I was. His nurse, however, was great. Found out later from another doctor that he's been banned from several facilities in the Statesboro area. I'll not be back

Posted on October 19th, 2008