Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emran Sheikh
Dr. Emran Sheikh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with other offices in Terre Haute, IN and Marlton, NJ (and 2 other locations). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery, Preventive Medicine and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Sheikh is affiliated with Medical Center of Plano, Christ Hospital and Bayonne Medical Center. Dr. Sheikh has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Emran Sheikh has the following 4 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. Emran Sheikh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr Robert Bledsoe Jr
Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery
Dr. Robert Mullins
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Plano, TX 0 mi20
Dr. Tanya Oswald
Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Plano, TX 0 mi13