A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emran Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emran Sheikh, Nerve Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheikh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emran Sheikh, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emran Sheikh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emran Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Emran Sheikh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emran Sheikh practices Plastic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ and Paterson, NJ.
See Marlton Plastic Surgeons, Marlton Surgeons, Marlton Orthopedic Surgeons, and Marlton Preventive Medicine Specialists.