A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emran Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emran Sheikh, Nerve Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheikh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emran Sheikh, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emran Sheikh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emran Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Emran Sheikh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emran Sheikh practices Plastic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ and Paterson, NJ.
See Marlton Plastic Surgeons, Marlton Neurological Surgeons, Marlton Orthopedic Surgeons, and Marlton Preventive Medicine Specialists.