A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emran Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emran Sheikh, Nerve Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emran Sheikh, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheikh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack UMC Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emran Sheikh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emran Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Emran Sheikh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emran Sheikh practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Rutherford, NJ and Paterson, NJ.
See Jersey City Surgeons, Jersey City Neurological Surgeons, and Jersey City Preventive Medicine Specialists.