Nerve Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
May 15th, 2014

Doctor is a wonderful person. I would ve loved to have been treated by him. But his attendant never kept with the insurance company. Left me hanging.

|  rare nerve specialist  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

After six years of living with neck and arm pain, and seeing five different doctors, a friend of mine finally told me about Dr. Sheikh who was able to diagnose my problem and fixed my thoracic outlet syndrome in one procedure. I got my life back in two weeks!

|  miracles do exist  |  show details
by doreen turton on Aug 5th, 2012

after being misdiagnosed with rsd for 7 years and 10 doctors later, we came across dr. sheikh..in one hour he found that my husband had an ulnar entrapment. it took dr sheikh 1 hour to do what several doctors couldnt do in 7 years.. find the problem, and fix it. husband has surgery and two days later is pain free for the first time in 7 YEARS.. incredible doctor, nothing short of AMAZING

|  Refreshing  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2012

Refreshing to see sincerity along with knowledge. He was able to diagnose my condition despite several other doctors not making the diagnosis. The surgery went great and my recovery twice as fast as what my therapist had predicted.

|  show details