Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Physician show details Great Physician
by John Loera on Jul 11th, 2016

I am Dr. Sheikh 's first patient in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area. I required emergency surgery on my hand due to a very serious injury. I feel blessed that Dr. Sheikh was the hand specialist on call. An injury like mine requires the knowledge, experience, and education that this physician possesses.

by sarah on Nov 9th, 2015

correct diagnosis efficient treatment quick recovery

May 15th, 2014

Doctor is a wonderful person. I would ve loved to have been treated by him. But his attendant never kept with the insurance company. Left me hanging.

rare nerve specialist show details rare nerve specialist
Sep 13th, 2012

After six years of living with neck and arm pain, and seeing five different doctors, a friend of mine finally told me about Dr. Sheikh who was able to diagnose my problem and fixed my thoracic outlet syndrome in one procedure. I got my life back in two weeks!

miracles do exist show details miracles do exist
by doreen turton on Aug 5th, 2012

after being misdiagnosed with rsd for 7 years and 10 doctors later, we came across dr. sheikh..in one hour he found that my husband had an ulnar entrapment. it took dr sheikh 1 hour to do what several doctors couldnt do in 7 years.. find the problem, and fix it. husband has surgery and two days later is pain free for the first time in 7 YEARS.. incredible doctor, nothing short of AMAZING

Refreshing show details Refreshing
Apr 1st, 2012

Refreshing to see sincerity along with knowledge. He was able to diagnose my condition despite several other doctors not making the diagnosis. The surgery went great and my recovery twice as fast as what my therapist had predicted.

Dec 13th, 2011