A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emrick Milligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emrick Milligan, Family Practitioner, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emrick Milligan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- OCCUPATIONAL MEDICNE
Education & Awards
Dr. Milligan graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Milligan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emrick Richard Milligan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emrick R. Milligan practice?
- Dr. Emrick Milligan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emrick Milligan practices Family Medicine near Saint James, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY.
See Saint James Family Physicians.