A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emun Abdu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emun Abdu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdu graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Abdu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emun Abdu MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emun Abdu practice?
- Dr. Emun Abdu has 1 office location.
Dr. Emun Abdu practices Neurological Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Neurological Surgeons.