A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ena Cade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ena Cade, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cade graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cade has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ena Marietta Cade MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ena M. Cade practice?
- Dr. Ena Cade has 1 office location.
Dr. Ena Cade practices Pediatrics near Somerdale, NJ.
See Somerdale Pediatricians.