A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ena Mahapatra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ena Mahapatra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ena Mahapatra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahapatra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ena Mahapatra MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ena Mahapatra practice?
- Dr. Ena Mahapatra has 1 office location.
Dr. Ena Mahapatra practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.