Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Enakshi Bajpai
Dr. Enakshi Bajpai, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Woodbury, NJ. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Bajpai is affiliated with Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center, Inspira Medical Center Woodbury and South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Enakshi Bajpai has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Enakshi Bajpai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbury, NJ.
Dr. Thomas Moccia
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dr. David Ross
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Dr. Faisal Shamshad
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology